Women of Community Renewal
Connecting Women, Changing Communities
Together we believe we can make a positive difference in the place where we live, work and play. Our desire is to bring together women from all walks of life, create a sense of belonging and support the mission of Community Renewal. We believe we can do more together than alone.
Our slogan is Connecting Women, Changing Communities.
Members of the WCR:
- Organize and oversee the annual Croquet Classic, CRI’s annual spring fund raising event
- Work as a committee to sell tickets and provide volunteers for the House for Hope home raffle campaign
- Serve as hostesses at various events held at the Friendship Houses, banquets, tours, special meetings and other type events
- Rally for support and bring together new members at the Annual Valentine Banquet
- Donate $25 annually to be a member and support the mission of CRI
Click here to contact Lynn Bryan for more information.
Become A Member
Please select $25 for an annual membership (or $250 for a lifetime membership) and note that your donation is for Women of Community Renewal Membership. Thank you!
Join Women Of Community Renewal »
1999-2001 Claudia Oliver
2001-2003 Anne Wilson
2003-2005 Minnett Thornton
2005-2007 Susan Rice McCain
2007-2009 Judy Chidlow
2009-2010 Sandy Lowrey
2010-2011 Kathy Charley
2011-2012 Bonnie Dubin
2012-2013 Susie Tingle
2014-2015 Dr. Nashawna Joseph
2015-2016 Amanda McGarrity